To get dressed, the fashion industry offers many alternatives to hide areas of your body that you don’t like and emphasize those that you feel the most sensual and attractive. This is why it is important to wear the clothes that highlight you. If a few pounds in too have accumulated on your belly, but you love the dresses, or if you have a special event that requires that you you dress more elegantly, you’ll probably wonder How to choose dresses that hide the belly. On Our site, we explain what you need to know about it.
You might also be interested in: How to hide her stomach
- The first step to choosing the perfect dress according to your body, which helps you to hide your belly and highlight your assets, is to choose the type of cloth. Avoid lycra, polyester and all these fabrics that are too close to the body because they will highlight the area, which will be more difficult to hide. Prefer fabrics in cotton, satin, etc.
2. If you don’t want your belly is pointed out, turn the looks of this area. Don’t wear a belt, it won’t draw attention on this area. Prefer the outfits with details on the neckline or size, but away from the belly, you thus elevated the thinner areas of your body. Use accessories that put you to your advantage, you make it attractive and have style to achieve a balance and that the gaze is focused on your face and your chest.
3. In addition, it is very important to choose the right color. Bright tones like fuchsia, yellow, orange etc, tend to add a little silhouette and therefore rather be avoided.Similarly, if you like the print, the Writingles suggests the red dresses with patterns more small and discreet. Forget who too flashy to simple view, you grow more than your actual weight, including your stomach.
4. No clothes with the volume on the area of the belly, Ruffles, Rhinestones, etc., is a good idea. You do not want to make this more visible area or make the first thing that people notice, why avoid creations like this image.
5. Choose always clothes with dense fabrics and that are designed with lines that highlight your figure and create a balance. The dresses which the skirt falls well and has a nice shape are an excellent choice to balance your body. Straight cuts are also a good alternative.
6. The princess cut is ideal for you because it draws attention to the décolleté area and concealed the tummy. It is also preferable to avoid dresses with elastics on the belly as they tighten and bring out this area.