Jezebel news it comes with new collaborations, exhibitions, awards to the best designers of the moment and with fire from factories on war footing:
- Brands continue to seek new partnerships. The new sign up is River Island who will be with Katie Eary for the month of February. The collection consists of 18 pieces with a price ranging between 15 and 120 pounds. [More on Stylist].
- Christopher Kane is the British fashion designer for the British Fashion Awards, where it won the award for best Womenswear Designer. Burberry continues as a brand growth and among the “small” Erdem and J.W. Anderson stand with its same as Edie Campbell Award.
- The judicial dispute of John Galliano and Dior against remains in the courts and the designer wins again. In 2014 the Labour Court will process your demand for dismissal.
- In Bangladesh the struggle continues between the workers in factories of fashion. Themselves burned one of their factories in protest for a supposed murder of one of the workers at the hands of the local police, the fact that this denies. [More in Vogue]
- Stores sales did not meet the expectations of Black Friday lower than expected [more in the Los Angeles Times] while Cyber Monday continues to grow again with new record [more in The Business of Fashion].
- Fashion still in museums, now with Cartier, who is exhibiting in Paris, specifically in the Salon d’Honneur in the Grand Palais, an exhibition called Cartier: Le Style et l’Historie. A chance to see unique jewels, with 600 pieces that have looked great personalities of the society, such as the Princess Marie Bonaparte. [More on Style].
- ¿Versace is it worth 1,100 million euros? The Fund strategic Italian values so the 20% mark. Versace has several offers to enter the capital of the firm, financing seeking to grow. [More on Harper’s Bazaar].
- The new generations are becoming your website. The son of Bernard Arnault, Antoine Arnault, of 36 years, will be the new head of the brand Loro Piana. [More on Bloomberg].
- Spanish fashion brands more forcefully Bershka, Zara, Mango and Massimo Dutti we see in top positions.