Jezebel News: Oscar Income Does Not Seek a Successor
- Oscar de la Renta denies all rumors of succession in your signature. Jason Wu, John Galliano, Theyskens, Gurung… Of income will continue to the front at the age of 81. The firm denies seeking a successor. [At Financial Times]
- Roberto Cavalli you could sell a percentage of their signature by EUR 450 million. The agreement between Cavalli and Permira investment firm could be close. [More on Reuters]
- Inditex renews the image of Uterqüe for [most in El]
- Rabaneda and Etxeberria are Spanish candidates for the International Woolmark Prize
- Mary Katrantzou will launch next fall with Adidas a capsule collection
- Roland Mouret Click here to launch a capsule collection with Banana Republic the next August. 25 exclusive pieces at a price that will go from the 49.50 to 165 dollars. [More on Style]
- In addition, Banana Republic has contracted to Marissa Webb as new Creative Director and Executive President of design after passing through his own firm and J.Crew.
- The next parade of Victoria’s Secret will be in London. On December 2 at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
- El Corte Inglés “naked” Fanny François model in its new campaign