These were held in New York the Tony Awards 2010, the long-awaited Oscar theater which was attended by many stars that, as the occasion requires, have flaunted put elegant and dreamy dresses and designer accessories. Today we see with the looks and the choices of some of the theater protagonists of these oscar who have noticed a lot of Hollywood stars including Katie Holmes, that finally we see no Suri, wearing high heels, and without the cumbersome husband Tom Cruise but in addition we also saw her Naomi Watts, Scarlett Johansson and Catherine Zeta Jones.
Here are the stars present at the Tony Awards 2010:
- Catherine Zeta Jones: the beautiful wife of Michael Douglas has chosen a blue silk gown and the Empire Atelier Versace, a dress and bandeau strapless bodice studded with rhinestones and crystals between.
- Katie Holmes: choose a long dress Armani Privé in metallic gray, long, flowing skirt and bodice stretch bandeau, a pair of jeweled sandals with a medium heel.
- Naomi Watts: wearing an elegant dress and elegant RM by Roland Mouret with a cut from sirens and a narrow black belt, the Fred Leighton jewelry to complete the look.
- Scarlett Johansson: once again it is the fairest of them all, choose a long dress Elie Saab Fall 2010 in emerald green and all covered with rhinestones glittering, a dream!
- Lucy Liu: wearing a dress Marchesa Fall 2010 collection in chiffon powder color and a gold box clutch signed Roger Vivier.
- Cate Blanchett: in short, a suit with wedding dresses signed homethodology, is made with a very special translucent fabric, also in Cannes had chosen Armani Prive.
- Lea Michele: The Glee star wearing a long dress with a bandeau bodice signed Zac Posen, the cut is beautiful, the color a little ‘less.