To buy clothes for the children, at least as much fun can make, like yourself to go. At least then, if you know where you should look. As a newcomer in the field it can happen however, you no longer see the wood for the trees, only encounters strange, or quite evil strikes the kitsch trap. In the beautiful macarons universe that can’t happen but you:
The Stuttgart-based online store that practically is among the best cherries on the cake and is waiting on you with the most beautiful clothes from mini Minis right school kids. Selected color concepts meet here on the best materials and cuts with comfort guarantee freedom of movement. And because we come out even more from the crush, we give you whopping 150 euro in cooperation with macarons today *, to move the list of favorite pieces finally in the wardrobe. And so you could win:
Inspiration anyone? The fall/winter Lookbook:
“PURE FASHION FOR THE NEXT avant-garde”
(if possible), you’re fan of macarons in Facebook or on Instagram.
Tell us here under the articles in commenting (comments on Facebook are unfortunately not), why you like to win the 150 euro voucher for the macarons shop or also, what is your personal wish list.
And will be drawn tomorrow at 9: 00. We keep all fingers crossed for friends
the winner will be notified by email.
* the voucher may be not paid.
– macarons, made in Germany stands for intelligent textile development.
– in the autumn/winter season 2015/16 was macarons predominantly inspired by the German expressionist Franz Marc:
His expressive, colorful animal designs as a symbol of the miracle of creation
– is now ’’s also a limited cooperation with the luxury children’s shoe Manufactory CHAPTER 2: A leather boots in Limetree/sand in the mix of leather materials. The matching belt is of course. Handmade in London and Italy.
– the occasion line “macarons capsule” from a PREMIUM Swiss Couture organic woven fabric is also new.
– signifier: the typical macarons two-color concept
– here only selected materials are used: natural fibres without chemistry related to best organic standards and quality by well-known German yarn spinning mills as raw yarns, bio-Merino/cotton from South America and South Africa, natural leather from Italy
Here you can find more information about the complex processing.
On Facebook and Instagram
– in friendly cooperation with macarons –