Today I woke up in a good mood: I’ve looked out the window and the Sun was shining more that never (it was time), and my mind could get an idea of what will be This summer 2014. Not do then a? Trends spring-summer 2014? Thus our wardrobe can be prepared for what’s coming and we can choose what goes with our way of being. And today we showed you a coming increasingly harder: the chic sport. Sneakers, Fanny packs, sweatshirts, shorts type gym or Baseball.
Alexander Wang He has crashed it with your collection Spring-summer 2014. Their clothes are the most cloned, and his Sweatshirt of transparencies and warning poster like a lot of people. It is this and other garments that provide this trend as bullish.
One of the (many) collections that I have fallen in love with this new season is the of Balenciaga. Her minidress in pink cake or their total white look are perfect. And type gym shorts are they are part of the role.
Chanel Haute Couture
The Haute Couture surrenders to this trend and Karl Lagerfeld He showed us in the parade of Chanel. Fanny packs, elbow pads, Kneepads and sneakers for red carpet looks.
Phillip Lim points to this fashion making sweatshirts to be converted in authentic works of art.
This trend may have a classical side, and thus we see the hand of Victoria Beckham and its collection spring-summer 2014.
Would you like to fashion?
Photos | The blonde salad
More trends in Jezebel
- To the rich fruit! Fruit prints invade it all
- Trends spring-summer 2014: guipure, lace-fashion
- Low-cost spring-summer 2014 trends: the exotic eastern stamping point
- This summer will speak to your back, and what?
- Low cost spring-summer 2014 trends: the eternal sailor look
- Trends spring-summer 2014: miniskirts to power
- Trends spring-summer 2014: the metal will continue to be present
- Flatforms: for all those who want to walk on the heights are
- Trends spring-summer 2014: in love with vichy pictures
- Trends spring-summer 2014: the lace became part of our lives (and wardrobe)
- 2014 spring/summer fashion trends: ole my moles!!
- Low-cost spring-summer 2014 trends: denim from head to toe