What looks like the lace but not so?, the trend of the season, guipure! At first glance, anyone would say that differ in anything, but yes, as the person most understood in these issues that I know of, my grandmother, they differ in the fabric on which the threads that produce forms perch that we know by lace. Unlike lace, guipure lacks “background fabric” and is thicker, and ladies and gentlemen, this summer the guipure will petar!
Indagando-investigating, I found a mine of guipure lace garments in stores like Zara or Topshop before me had gone completely unnoticed, they are a pest!, shorts, dresses, crop tops… has not left puppet head!
- Zara guipure shorts, for 29.95 euros.
- Pull & Bear, green dress for 29.99 euros.
- Skirt with roses of Topshop guipure, for 50 euros.
- Crop top from Zara, for 29.95 euros.
Green inspiration Burberry skirt could not miss in the post, as they could not have beautiful designs that proposes Uterqüe, someone in the room not in love with is still that white dress?
- Orange dress from Topshop, for 100 euros.
- Top black Uterqüe guipure, for 49 euros.
- Uterqüe white dress, for 79 euros.
- Zara pencil skirt, for 39.95 euro.