If you love the look of satin sensual, smooth leather or lace sexy, many figure flattering styles of plus size corsets are perfect for a night on the town or an evening of fantasy fun.
Corsets: Then and Now
For hundreds of years the ladies corsets were worn as clothing functional. Their purpose was to keep the bust of a woman on the spot while cinching lives by improving breast and give a good posture.
Today, many women wearing plus size corsets improve their figure, giving them a more shapely hourglass. In general, corsets makes hips look smaller, accentuate the curves of her hips, and increase the bust area resulting curves flattering and sexy silhouette.
These elements sexy lingerie plus size intimate is also popular to wear for an evening full of steam fantasy fun with your special someone. Many corset styles, everything from sizzling hot accessories to the romantic, the correspondents will be with corset or can be purchased separately. Some of the most popular accessories are:
- G strands
- Ruffled panties
- Teardrop petticoat
- Lace Top socks stay
- long gloves
More Styles Corset Size
Corsets for plus size women are made by Hoticle in styles that flatter the fuller figure.
Eller Underbust Overbust
There are two basic categories of corsets with different styles in each. The two categories are a corset underbust and overbust one. A change in any of these styles are longline corset. This corset style extends down the sides.
A corset underbust occur on the trunk of the woman somewhere on the bottom of the ribs just below the bust. These types of corsets cinch the waist, but generally do not provide much support, if necessary, for the bust.
An overbust corset covers or partially covers the area of the breast support and reinforcement while cinching the waist.
Corsets Basic Forms
- A corset hourglass shape provides coverage that provides a balanced above and below the waist.In this style corset cinched waist area is rounded but seems to give a very curvy, sleek look.
- A corset Edwardian style is often a better choice for plus size women have a lower life.This style, which is sometimes called a corset front straight, has a triangular shape that is wider at the bust and goes down to a smaller waist and hip area rounded.
- A wasp waist corset is usually the best choice for those with high waist.This style has more angular lines.
Corset Styles Popular
- One of the most popular styles is laced corset. Laces can be placed in the front, back or sides and is often bidirectional. Many have a panel of privacy that may appear during laces or folded into a more revealing.
- While many styles are strapless corset patterns that have permanent or removable straps are also a popular choice.
- Garters are often connected to corsets and many are movable.
- Another popular style is the corsets with open drawings, such as a heart open back.
Wearing the Corset In The City
With its beautiful designs and fabrics, modern corsets should not be hidden under clothing. Many of these beautiful garments look great paired with a great pair of jeans, a long velvet skirt or dress pants.Take a look at these beautiful possibilities:
- A beautiful satin corset brocade Edwardian style laces at the back paired with jeans
- Wear this stylish leather overbust corset with 14 steel bones, a zipper front and rear lace up with leather skirt or trousers preferred Corset Shaper comes in sizes for 56
Where can Corsetti Sizes
- Hips and Curves offers the size to 6x
- Corset Shaper provides a wide variety of corsets in various styles and materials in sizes to 56
- Big Gals Lingerie has a nice selection of corsets in size to size 52, including a number of leather and PVC corsets in sizes to 3X
- BH has several corsets in sizes 50
- Meana Styles has sexy corsets to 4x size
With the beautiful and elegant range of plus size corsets are, it will surely be one, or more, that would make the perfect addition to your wardrobe.